Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
For starters, we help you…
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Select a business structure (in conjunction with your attorney) that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.